If you haven’t been over to Twitarded yet to read Snarkier Than You’s “25 Things” and everyone else’s fabulous lists and blog links, be sure to go check it out. I just love getting to know everyone better! My list isn’t nearly as witty or interesting, but I think the idea is brilliant and want to play too. So here goes…
1. I’m seriously addicted to Diet Coke.
2. There are so many magnets on my refrigerator that it’s a wonder the door hasn’t fallen off.
3. Even though I spend an obscene amount of time and money on my hair, it never seems to make much of a difference.
4. I’ve been a major Donny Osmond fan since I was 8 years old and he’s jokingly referred to me as his “favorite stalker.”
5. I read several books a week
6. I’m a cat person and will probably someday have 8 of them and be the crazy lady down the street that everyone talks about.
7. I have 9 ear piercings.
8. I saw Twilight in the theater more times than I would admit even to you guys.
9. I think spreadsheets are awesome.
10. My three kids and my sister are the funniest people I know.
11. Despite all the peer pressure, I haven’t joined Facebook because I just can’t handle another obsession.
12. I’m ridiculously excited about Comic-con because it’s all of my favorite things in one place.
13. I like to drive really fast.
14. I camped out for 5 days for the Eclipse premiere and am planning to do it again for Breaking Dawn.
15. I read MoTU on my cell phone while at the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris and I think that pretty much makes me the worse chaperone ever.
16. I met my husband while we were both in the SDSU marching band and we’ve been married for 25 years.
17. I’m socially awkward and avoid parties like the plague.
18. I collect pretty much everything and the show Hoarders would have a field day at my house.
19. I used to take roller skating lessons and am still pretty good at it.
20. I started out as a music major in college, but eventually graduated with a business administration degree.
21. I’m thinking about getting a tattoo on my wrist.
22. I love to laugh.
23. I can recite the Greek alphabet really fast
24. I’m a terrible cook and am OK with that.
25. I love my Twi-friends to death and can’t even begin to say how much you guys brighten my day.
Please tell me in the comments that I'm not as weird as I think I am and be sure to let me know where I can find your list. Mwahhhhh!!!!
P.S. You know I wouldn’t leave you without a picture of Rob since every post simply must have one. Enjoy!