TwiBite Headline Animator

Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Breaking Dawn Convention - New/Old Pictures of the Twifecta

Hello! I'm back again with more of the multitude of pictures I took at the Breaking Dawn convention last November in Los Angeles. Let me say, it's amazing how lucky one can get with a rented camera, second row seat and an itchy shutter finger. I hope you enjoy them!


Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner
(I know you already knew that, but it just seemed like the thing to say here)




You can't make me say the R word
(but I think 17foreverLisa is yelling it right now at all of us)






I highly recommend going to a Twilight convention if you have the chance, especially the Breaking Dawn 2 Convention that will likely be held again this November. It's a great chance to get a glimpse of cast members' personalities and hilarious to watch them interact with each other.










I can't look at this picture without wondering what JennyJerkface is going to say about how Rob's holding the microphone




This is one of my favorite shots





Is it just me or are these pictures starting to look alike?






OK, I'll admit it, they are kind of cute together




Doesn't it look like Rob's kind of surprised, yet pleased, by the giant boob right next to him?



Aw look, he's doing the heart thing with his hands


Twi-daughter Nicole and I made a spur of the moment trip to Hollywood a few weeks ago to see the Avengers premiere. We got a good spot for seeing the arrivals, but not so good for meeting celebs.

Unfortunately, this was the closest we got to Chris Hemsworth.


We finally got to see the Twifecta cement footprints at Graumann's Chinese Theater and, of course, I had to put my hands and feet in Rob's (to the great amusement of a group of Japanese tourists).



I have many, many more convention pictures to share with you over the next several weeks of Rob, Kristen and Taylor, plus Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli, Alex Meraz, Ashley Greene and more, so please check back!

TwiloveSue XOXO

P.S. I imagine many of you are are trying to cut back on the time suck known as Twitter, so I've decided to start spending more time on Twitter to try to keep things in balance. I doubt I'll say anything very interesting, but I hope you'll follow me and say hello every now and then.
@TwiloveSue

9 comments:

SidewalkCandy said...

Aw, you got some great expressive shots. Kudos to the itchy shutter finger. I bet some of our talented brethren could come up hilarious captions..... anyone???

Twifixx

Maggie said...

Sue! Love all the pictures and your awesome position at the convention. These are some great shots!

17foreverlisa said...

More awesome pictures, Sue. It really does make me want to do it all over again.

XO

Dangrdafne said...

I can only hope my seat moved up for this year's LA convention :)

You have great shots!!

I love your Tweets - esp when you and Z get at each other - don't forget to send RPattz back to her LOL

Anonymous said...

How long did they talk? Between this and last BD post it's like you have hours of Rob film--holding the mic, not holding the mic, laughing, wondering, holding a water bottle, pondering, looking confused (probably wondering why I wasn't there) and looking happy!

Great post Sue!
~kiTT

TwiloveSue said...

Twifixx - I have many more funny pictures just dying to be captioned! Let's schedule that for a BookClub meeting after we've had some of Z's special Sangria

Mrs P - Is this making you ready for another trip out to the Wild West yet? Come on, you know you wanna.

Lisa - We really need to find away to turn back time (now that stupid Cher song is going to be stuck in my head all day...)so we can do it all over again. I'd pay big money for that.

DD - I hope you're sitting right next to me at the BD2 convention! And there is no way I'm sending RPattz back to to ZAnyMouse. If she wants to see him, she'll have to visit him at my house cause I'm keeping him.

Anonymous said...

KS and Rob cute together? LMFAO!! If you're a Rob fan, you'll see that he looks completely miserable with her ​​close. You should see the pics in Coachella. Outside the promos, they don't look each other. And Taylor exists!! You are another stupid shipper.

Maggie said...

Hey anon,

Just a little comment...this site is FAR from a shipper site. In fact I am more sympathetic to your cause than you can imagine...
Sue is lucky enough to get all these photos for us and we enjoy them for what they are. She's a great woman who doesn't enjoy bashing anyone and just loves to see the cast.
All the cast.
Hope you still come back to read because we love different opinions here (although yours isn't too far from mine) but we never call anyone stupid for voicing them.

TwiloveSue said...

Anon - Huh... what? I thought I was being Robsten neutral. LMAO, Mrs P had to explain to me what a shipper was!!

Mrs P - You know I love you!! XOXO