TwiBite Headline Animator

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Breaking Dawn Convention – New/Old Pictures of Robert Pattinson (Cause I Was Too Lame to Post Them 5 Months Ago)

I have hundreds of awesome pictures from the Breaking Dawn Convention last November in LA that I’ve been meaning to share with you, but apparently timeliness is not my forte (why is that not surprising?). I’ll do my best to post some new ones every few nights, starting with Rob and then moving on to all the other cast members that were there.

I wish I could remember some funny stories to tell you, but I was quite dazzled by my sheer proximity to Rob and also have the memory of a goldfish. Luckily the whole panel is on YouTube if you want to go check it out (sigh).

Enjoy!













Make sure you check out Mrs. P’s latest posts at Walk With Mrs. P and also her new Zazzle shop, MaggieMart!

TwiloveSue XOXO

7 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

Great pictures, Sue. I need to get my ass in gear and post some too. So glad another one of my firsts, a Twi Convention, was with you.

XO

Lisa

socalmom2four said...

Sue!!
Remember me?! Met you in Lake Arrowhead at the Sam/Marcus/Lee show! Your pictures are amazing!!! Is it ok if I post some edits on tumblr? You can DM me on twitter! @socalmom2four
Thank you,
Nancy :)

xo

TwiloveSue said...

Lisa, I'm sure we can dream up some more firsts to do together. We're just getting started <3

Nancy, hi again!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the pictures!

Maggie said...

I just love the way Rob compliments the purple background behind him. He truly looks amazing in any color...
I can't imagine having photos like this in my "private" collection...like in my camera.

OOH! Let's say hello to our two new followers! We spent a long time hovering at "69"...it was about time to switch positions.

Zanymouse said...

I forgot how good he looked! *slobbers*

You really did get some great shots, and I'm happy you're back on the TwiBite train!

Dangrdafne said...

YEA!! A post!! So good to see you and Rob again. Can't wait to see more. I am not even to Forks from last year yet on my posts LOL!! I will get to the TwiTour too eventually.

TwiloveSue said...

Mrs P - I'd give big money to view your "private collection" of Rob pix, but definitely not while I'm at work ;)

Z - Don't worry, I would never get off the TwiBite train! (well, unless Jacob Jankowski took my hand and wanted me to jump off with him, cause you know I could never refuse him anything)

DD - As a professional procrastinator, I completely understand! I'm going to try really really (really) hard to post regularly. I miss talking to all of you :)